Friday, October 9, 2009

Hells Bells!

Rainy weather sucks! It has been raining, I believe, for a solid week. The sky is gray, my mood is foul, and the radio in my head keeps blaring AC/DC. "I'm a rollin' thunder, a pourin' rain! I'm comin' on like a hurricane! My lightnings flashing across the sky! You're only young but you're gonna die!"

Help!! I need a good dose of sunshine. My disposition is fading fast.

Luckily, I have my friend Reagan to crack me up. You know the one. You're friend, who no matter how bad your mood, can make you laugh until you pee your pants. Then you totally forget why you were pissy in the first place. That's her. She is loud, boisterous, and full of life. And her looks reflect her personality. Tons of hair and freckles, with a smile from here to Sunday. One of the qualities I admire most, about Reagan, is her spirituality. I love when she tells me about her conversations with God and how tight they are. Yep, she keeps it real.

Awhile back, we were discussing our favorite leading men. She hearts Bradley Cooper. But then again, who doesn't? He's got amazing eyes! And every man out there wishes they had hair like his. Oh, to run your fingers through it. (Insert loud purring) This one's for you, Rea!

Bradley Cooper films action scenes for 'The A-Team' in Vancouver

I heart Hugh Jackman. I have a weakness for wickedly handsome Australian men. And he definitely fits the bill. Mmmmmmm. He also madly loves his wife, which makes him all the more attractive. His smile makes me melt.

"X-Men Origins: Wolverine" Japan Premiere

I'm sorry, what were we talking about?

Oh well, it really doesn't matter, does it? I hope our little chat improved your mood, as much as it did mine. Happy Friday!

1 comment: