Monday, October 26, 2009

Da Ya Think I'm Sexy?

So, the intention of my post today was to talk about how football and fall weather are bad for my figure. The cold weather makes you want to eat such hearty things, like chili:

food

which is great for hot dogs;

Close-up of hotdog with cheese and chili

which goes great with grilling;

Grilled meat on barbecue grill

which goes hand in hand with football.

Oklahoma State v Baylor

And football involves beer, which I love. But as we all know, beer does nothing for our girlish figures.

Leading Brands On Show At The Great British Beer Festival

Why does everything that's good add 10 lbs. to our waist, our thighs, and our ass? This is something I will never understand.

Instead we have to squat,
Exercise class

lunge,
Woman in lunge position in gym

and crunch
close-up of a woman doing abdominal crunches

into oblivion and still my abs will never look like that.

My Aunt Sean, who is more like my sister than my aunt because there are only 4 years between us, thinks I should petition Jillian and Bob from Biggest Loser to do a show for the common man.

Australian Idol Grand Final 2006

Bobby...Jill...make a show for those folks who only have 20 or 30 lbs. to lose, have a family, a career, and can't take 3 months off work to devote to exercising.

We could call it Bust Your Buns...Bust or Buns...Bust for Buns! Ya, that's the ticket! Bust for Buns! I think there's a double entendre there somewhere.

Anyway, I'm not sure if my post met its original intention or not; in my head, I got off on another tangent involving my love for OSU and Zac Robinson, and somewhere it was lost. And in my tangent-like search for pictures to post on my blog, I came across this one:

Oklahoma State v Baylor

Wow. Wow-ee, Wow, Wow.

How 'bout the Cowboys!

No comments:

Post a Comment