Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Double Vision

We are winding down to race day.....and my darling partner.....who I love dearly.....discovers that, not only is she pregnant.....but that she's expecting twins!

Boy (2-4) holding hands to face, shouting

I'm pretty sure Kendra and Trent both did one of these.

Couple in hot tub

"My mind is racing, but my body's in the lead." Perhaps these two were listening to a little Double Vision when the magic happened. It starts out so innocently...a few drinks, some music, and a little hot tub action....next thing you know...you've got four buns in the oven instead of two!

Elevated rear view of two babies (12-18 months) lying on a quilt

But-t (insert giggle) when you look at it from this angle, how could you not be excited? Sweet babies!

Well, I'm super excited! Now comes the hard part...waiting.

A Caucasian infant sitting in a car seat

Are we there yet?!

Back to present day and my dilema, because it's really all about me. I mean this is my blog, right?

photo caricature from a birdseye view of a cute curly haired girl smiling and extending her hands upward in a ta-da motion

So, Kendra made the executive decision to sit out this race, with my complete and total blessing. Fortunately for me, our friend Maddie is flying in for the run as well, which means I won't be all alone. Katy is running the half, so she'll be with us the first 6 miles. And KK and Toni are also running the full; however, once the starting gun sounds, that will be all she wrote for our dynamically dashing duo.

Wish Kendra congratulations! And the rest of us luck and no injuries!

Have a great week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment