Thursday, January 14, 2010

Runnin' With The Devil

For those of you who know the song, which EVERYONE should, queue the intro music inside your head. (Bom, bom, bom, bom) Love that drum beat! Now make your rocker face, pull out your air guitar, and bob your head.

"I live my life like there's no tomorrowwwwww...." (Bom, bom, bom, bom)

Can you feel me?!?! I think you can.

Hard Rock Life

So, Kendra and I are training for the Oklahoma City Memorial marathon in April; but only after much coaxing from our incredibly fit and fabulous friend Kristi Anderson Turner, a.k.a. KK. I won't tell you how many times I've asked myself why we are doing this.....and yet we're still running. Both of us are struggling with runner burnout, but thankfully we are only 4 weeks away from D day.

I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. It's a small light, but nevertheless a light. I'm just prayin' it ain't a freight train.

Oncoming locomotive

Well, as my grandmother would always say, "That which does not kill us, only makes us stronger."

Shirtless young man standing in front of surfboard, arms raised

Ok, I don't know who that is, but helloooooo handsome!

Check out those eyes....I mean abs....I mean eyes....hubba hubba!

Who wants to go surfing!?!?

Sorry, for the huge lag in postings! Life got busy.

Happy Hump Day Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment