Tuesday, November 10, 2009

New Moon On Monday

This is for all you Twilight fans out there, myself included. I know New Moon is not coming out on Monday, but it's just around the corner.

Summit's "The Twilight Saga: New Moon" Cast Tour

Oh, Edward!

Now, I fought this whole series saga for as long as humanly possible. I poo poo-ed my friends when they went on and on about how addictive it was. "I can't put it down!" So, one afternoon this summer, I caved. Alright already, give me the first book so we can read what all the hype is about. I just knew I would be disappointed. The first chapter was aight. Then came chapter two. By chapter three I was hooked line, and sinker.

hooked piranha

I read the entire book over the course of the weekend and begged for number two. Why, you ask? Because it's a love story and we all love a little romance. (Big Sigh)

Gingerbread couple on plate, elevated view

Hey, these books are G-rated folks. No nudity here. Keep it movin'.

Air Traffic Controller Directing Small Plane

New Moon will release in theatres November 20th. So, for all my ladies, here's a little something to get you by.

The Twilight Saga: New Moon' Photocall - Paris

J-J-Jacob! Ju-Just remember...he's only seventeen. Perhaps that's why I couldn't find any photos with his shirt off? Damn the luck!

Summit's "The Twilight Saga: New Moon" Cast Tour

MMmmmmm, Emmett.

Summit's "The Twilight Saga: New Moon" Cast Tour

Edddddddddward. (Insert soft purring) You're welcome, and goodnight.

Don't forget your nightcap.

The Twilight Saga: New Moon' Photocall - Paris

Sweet dreams! "He's only seventeen... Seventeen! Gives me love like I've never seen. Seventeen!"

Who doesn't love a little Winger?!

Peace, I'm out! Good night!

Disc jockey or rapper

No comments:

Post a Comment